[En-Nut-Discussion] Please share code with others... (was RE: New stable release...)

ml mludwig at adc-elektronik.de
Wed Feb 18 12:47:05 CET 2009

Hi Ole,

yes i want to share my code if someone is interested in. Sometimes, like the
grafikdriver
it´s a bit special. I use a changed cpld, because i control my display´s via
bus-mode
through a changed hd-44..bus driver or in case of the st7565 chip with my
own driver,
similar to the first. i changed the cpld so that in lcd mode it works like a
port and
in other cases it controls the external bus. But there are many other
special changes
in the cpld too.
Anyway the interface routines are only 4 and quit small so the might be
changed to
other like serial bit-banging mode. the st chip has this capability.
What i have now is terminalemulation with term.h with cursor-control and so
on and a bunch
of low level grafikroutines bitmaps, fonts(fontgenerator is in delphi) ,
bitblit, pixel, lines, rectangles
and so on.
And there is my problem: the  grafikroutines doesn´t fit in the term concept
i think.
So i´m thinking about finding a way to use this routines. For the moment i
call them directly
but this is a conflict to term.c

if anyone want´s to have a look on it i can provide the code.

Martin