[En-Nut-Discussion] SPI Bus

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 07:21:33 CET 2009

Thanks for the Input.

I've reimplemented it with the GPIO CS toggling (was usinc PCS).

I was trying to test writting a driver for the DIP204 display (KS0073
in serial mode) found on the EVK1100. But looks like this is not
exactly SPI compliant, as it doesn't transfer bytes back to the host
on all and each send, which is incompatible with the SPI Bus from
ethernut.

The Software Framework from atmel does drive it with the SPI Port
though. Should we even try to support that? Or is it better to write a
bit bang driver for that LCD?

How does one test the SPI Bus with the dataflash driver? I have a
atmel dataflash on the board too, but not sure how to test using it.

Kind Regards,
   Thiago A. Correa