[En-Nut-Discussion] New website design

Edwin van den Oetelaar (Oetelaar Automatisering uit Best) edwin at oetelaar.com
Fri Feb 27 14:25:27 CET 2009

I have to agree with Ole.
There should be an automatic site map and bread-crumbs trail.
Also the Tab-pages could be menus.

So when you move over eg. 'Download'
it would show a menu with items :
- Nut/OS for Linux
- Nut/OS for Mac OS X
- Nut/OS for Win32
- Nut/OS other releases
- Applications
- CAD Files
- CPLD design

I sure hope that you have all this stuff in a database/CMS system.
If you don't, I recommend using one, and pasting all your content into it.
Anything like Joomla or Drupal or Mambo (just like Ole)

(It looks like 1990 flat file, which could have been generated with a
Makefile or FrontPage of course)

Off topic : Ole, when will you be putting your contact info on your
website ?
I have been "checking back again soon" like it says, but nothing
happened in months.

Best regards,
Edwin van den Oetelaar

PS. do you need volunteers for fixing your website Harald?