[En-Nut-Discussion] arm port (RFC: Changing ARM mode)

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Jan 13 19:22:09 CET 2009

Ole Reinhardt wrote:

> Cool! And: No problem with the delay. I used the meantime with the
> Ethernut5 Linux port. Just finished my first OE Image for Ethernut5
> today and will test it tomorrow. Kernel and u-boot are up and running
> and I just used a userland image from another board. So Linux on
> Ethernut5 is just a few steps away...

Well, as long as I'm aware that you are working on useful stuff like
this, I'll stop pushing. ;-)

That reminds me to push the distri and Atmel. We still have no definite
information about the AT91SAM9XE availability for production quantities.

If anyone here got any insider info, please contact me directly. In the
worst case we have to manufacture a pre-release with the SAM9260.