[En-Nut-Discussion] Optimizing nutconf

"Jörg Hermann" jhermann at gmx.net
Wed Jan 14 16:57:16 CET 2009

Hi Harald,

> This appeared after wxWidgets introduced a ScrollHelper Class. See the
> ChangeLog entry 2008-07-24
interesting; I haven't noticed that and will have a look...

> > - still unresolved: scrolling does not work properly:
> >   The gridlines seem to be stucked at their position, i.e.
> >    they don't move with the the tree entries.
>
> Works fine here, using an unusual environment (andLinux).
I' using Linux as well (openSuse11) and the CVS head revision of Nut/OS
(but I have to check if I have missed any recent updates...)

> Sure, you are using the code from Ethernut's CVS HEAD? I can also
> provide a source package, it that is more convenient for you.
>
> Harald

I will double check during the next days (will not be able to do this
before
tomorrow eventing...) and post my results again..

-
Thanks for your reponse,
 Joerg