[En-Nut-Discussion] Timer1, AT90CAN128 & NutOS

jaripetteri jaripetteri at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 19:36:02 CET 2009

Hi,

I have tried to get Timer1 to run on my 90CAN128 running with NutOS without
success. Is there something I need to notice when using guide like here with
NutOS?
http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=50106
http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=50106

There are some quite simple samples how to use Timers and I'm trying to use
Timer1 Overflow interrupt routine as on part seven on that tut. On part two
there is similar but without interrupt vector just checking counter value.
Like that I can confirm that Timer1 is running but somehow I cant get that
interrupt vector/routine right. While testing routine I of course comment
out that counter clearing so it should overflow.

So is there sample anywhere how to use native Timer1 on NutOS? Or can anyone
give me some info how to go forward with this?

Thanks!

Jari