[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 2.1 and AVR studio

Xeeon mbabik82 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 22:39:11 CET 2009

Harald Kipp wrote:

> You're obviously not using nutapp/http/Makefile. In your compiler call
> at least option -DETHERNUT2 seems to be missing. This is required for
> both, building the system libraries and the application.
>
> Btw. don't try Nut/OS in the AVR Studio Simulator. I'm almost sure that
> this will not work.

Thanks a lot. But I am sure I use -DETHERNUT2 and also -D__HARDWARE_ARCH__,
-D_MCU_enhaced. Also all libraries paths are set (correctly, I hope). I'll
keep playing with that. BTW "make all" in cmd window works fine:)

I don't use AVR studio simulator and I never did before. I have JTAGICE II
from the beginning of my AVR experience.