[En-Nut-Discussion] Defining NUT_HWCLK_*

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 11:08:45 CET 2009

Thanks Harald,

   I've added the defines as you suggested.
   AVR32 also has an HSB clock (yet part of the clksel register).
Should we use standard names (PERIPHERAL_C?). Or can we use something
like NUT_HWCLK_PERIPHERAL_HSB?

   I checked arch/arm/timers.h and indeed in my revision (over the
AVR32 svn repository) there is no mention of those defines. I haven't
checked CVS head, but I guess they are not there either since we are
not far behind CVS HEAD.

Thanks,
    Thiago A. Correa