[En-Nut-Discussion] This year FOSDEM conference in Brussels

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Wed Jan 21 15:24:33 CET 2009

Hi all,

I'm thinking about attending this years FOSDEM conference in Brussels
(Not yet shure if I can free enough space in my calendar). Is anyone
else attending FOSDEM this year? Perhaps we could hold a little stand up
NutOS hackers meeting?

If anyone is interested, let me know. For me it will clarify the next
days if I'll be there this year.

Regards,

Ole Reinhardt

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |