[En-Nut-Discussion] access violation of External SRAM

ashutosh at kanalsolutions.com ashutosh at kanalsolutions.com
Thu Jul 2 11:12:38 CEST 2009

Dear all,

in one of my application i have to access 2 MB of SRAM via LPC 2468
and the cmpiler is Keil Vision3 CARM.

access to internal memory goes fine.but when i access external
memory,after debugging through simulator i got access violation(both for
read/write).

i configure EMC and select CS0,BLS0/1,OE,WE.
my Qry is why it shows access violation........
hw i partition it
i have already sets the RAM Range and startin address through target options
Does anybody face such type of problem Pls. share their experience

regards

Tripathi