[En-Nut-Discussion] AT91SAM7X256 TC1 Timer being disabled

Coleman Brumley cbrumley at gopolar.com
Fri Jul 10 17:48:23 CEST 2009

My understanding of the Nut/OS timer implementation is that it does this
already.  Am I missing something?

My ISR shouldn't use NutIrqDisable(&sig_TC1) and then call
NutIrqEnable(&sig_TC1) upon exit should it?  If that were the case, then the
timer interrupt shouldn't work at all...however, in my case it works for
several hours (but never the same amount of several hours) before becoming
disabled.

Would this have something to do with the use of
NutEnterCritcal/NutExitCritical which is now frowned upon?

- Coleman