[En-Nut-Discussion] SPI Bus

Allister Mannion allister at nowatt.com
Thu Jul 23 10:45:33 CEST 2009

Dear Harald,

Many thanks for replying. I'd read the SPI document which is what pushed
me for looking for an example (makes little sense to a novice Nut/OS
developer)!

The codec and MP3 examples look a bit hardware device driver specific.
I'm sort of imagining a serial type interface, but I guess (and have
read) it's a little more complex. Maybe writing a driver like that for
the codec would make the application code more generic/readable, but I
was hoping I could do the whole SPI interaction as an application (i.e.
touch nothing in the *-bld/OS folder).

I think I'm going to have to study the nutwiki/SPI document more; from
what you've forwarded and I've read, it looks like the closest I'm going
to get to an example.

Thanks again,

Allister