[En-Nut-Discussion] Timers in Eth board 1.3H

Prasad.Nagapati at infineon.com Prasad.Nagapati at infineon.com
Tue Jun 2 10:48:37 CEST 2009

Hi All,

I have many doubts regarding the Timer and counter in the Eth board.
Since I am very new to this area (Not the timer and counter :-) but in
the board level programming)

I want to measure the events in microseconds, so I need a much bigger
resolution timer. The nut OS Api's provides me only the time in
milliseconds.

Hence I request you to provide me the details of Timer1 and Timer2 which
is available to user and to configure them. I want to use them as
separately configuring the

registers and starting and stopping the timers. (As a low level driver),
please help me where can I get these details? And any examples of
configuring timers like this?

I went in NutWiki but if I click the samples I am not getting any
information even though I have logged in.

Please help me since I am very new in this area and just started to
using this board 1.3H

Thanks

Warm Regards
Prasad