[En-Nut-Discussion] NutOs running on cortex-m3

Paulo Silva(OpenSoftware) psilva at opensoftware-br.com
Tue Jun 9 16:26:43 CEST 2009

Hi Pawel, sorry for a late response.

>> Hi
>> Is it possible to add this port (LM3S) to distribution?
>> I'm waiting and waiting...  month... year....  ;-)

As I sad in anothers post here, I am using only makefiles to compile
Nut/Os for cortex M3,this means, nutconfigurator and nutsetup does not
deal with cortex M3 yet,  and until this moment I have only 2 drivers
that I use, ethernet and uart, for a while they will be the only drivers
for cortex M3.

If you want to do that feel free to do, and let me know if you want the
source code.

Best regards

Paulo