[En-Nut-Discussion] Graphics API

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Sun Mar 8 19:19:35 CET 2009

Hi Ernst!

I know this library, but didn't use it, as the code, just to throw some
characters on the OLED, was written fast. And the specific problems I
have for bulk write is special to ARM not to AVR.

But I keep an eye on proycon and may be we should contact the owner for
license information. I cannot find any related information inside the
home or the online help pages. But there is mentioned, that other
programmers where involved too. There is a minimum risc that this could
get complicated.

by the way, while searching for Pascals eMail address I found, that he
also develops a version for ARM:
http://hubbard.engr.scu.edu/embedded/arm/armlib/index.html
Seems we have to download some of the packages, may be he inserted his
email in there.

Regards
Ulrich