[En-Nut-Discussion] [En-Nut-Announce] IMPORTANT: Migrating to Subversion

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Mon Mar 9 12:41:07 CET 2009

Hi Harald,

> http://www.ethernut.de/nutwiki/Subversion_Repository
>
> While having some experience with Subversion, I have no idea how to move
> our repository without losing the history. Any hints will be most welcome.

What's about http://cvs2svn.tigris.org/

It's also available as Debian / Ubuntu package.

> ... integrate Thiago's AVR32 port, currently hosted at
> http://code.google.com/p/ethernut-uc3/

Definately.

> ... integrate the BTnut project, currently hosted at
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/btnode

My first Idea on that was to just include the basic BT stack. The BTNut
Project growed in the meantime to a very large source code basis where
the BT stack itself is just a little part of it. Perhaps Matthias can
say more how complicated it would be to include the btnut stack.

Bye,

Ole

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |