[En-Nut-Discussion] IMPORTANT: Migrating to Subversion

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Mar 10 19:51:42 CET 2009

Thiago A. Corrêa wrote:

> Sorry, you mentioned on the previous email the trunk/* to trunk/nut/*
>
> Will try to move that.

Thanks, Thiago. Hope my last email specified the move more clearly. The
main reason is to have autotools out of the source tree. That may, for
example, allow us to create the target libraries with autoconf as well.
It would further allow us to create bld and app trees with Makefiles
(avoiding nutconfigure). It will finally avoid the differing
installation directory structure between Linux/OS X and Windows.

...some day in the future with lots of time...

Note too, that we decided to move appload/ and eboot/ to boot/.