[En-Nut-Discussion] Linux nutconf is missing.

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Mar 11 18:05:13 CET 2009

Paulo Silva(OpenSoftware) wrote:

> The problem was with widwidgets instalation, now I have nutconf working
> on linux ubuntu-hardy.

Great. Some time ago I had similar problems with Lua on Ubuntu and found
out, that the binary package was not done well. After building from
source packages, everything worked.

On Linux the Configurator is not working as flawlessly, as it does on
Windows. But we are working on this. In general it is OK. You may also
consider to use nutconfigure, the command line version. Modifying the
.conf files for your specific hardware is quite simple.