[En-Nut-Discussion] [En-Nut-Announce] IMPORTANT: Migrating to Subversion

Matthias Ringwald mringwal at inf.ethz.ch
Sat Mar 14 18:06:03 CET 2009

Hi Ole, Harald

On Mar 9, 2009, at 12:41 PM, Ole Reinhardt wrote:

>> ... integrate the BTnut project, currently hosted at
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/btnode

firstly, thanks for the offer. I will ask the others how they feel
about the future of our Nut/OS fork/extension.. :)

> My first Idea on that was to just include the basic BT stack. The
> BTNut
> Project growed in the meantime to a very large source code basis where
> the BT stack itself is just a little part of it.
Actually, the BT Stack is a big part of BTnut. If you take into
account multi routing and management of networks over BT, BT is
definitely the biggest component in BTnut.

> Perhaps Matthias can
> say more how complicated it would be to include the btnut stack.

As far as I know, the BT stack does not have any references to other
parts of BTnut. One or two header files are references that specify
the hardware configuration (which usart to use, what type of bt
module, initial baud rate, flow control...), but this isn't a real
problem. so btnut/btnode/bt and btnut/btnode/include/bt should be
pretty much self-contained.

let's see how we continue,

cheers

matthias