[En-Nut-Discussion] Olimex SAM9-L9260 board

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 18:49:42 CET 2009

Hi,

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 7:59 PM, Ernst Stippl <ernst at stippl.org> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I recently purchased an Olimex SAM9-L9260 board. I comes preloaded with
> embedded Linux, but I want to run Nut/OS on it.
> When powering on, the board activates its AT91Bootstrap which in turn starts
> U-Boot:

I don't think u-boot can load elf files directly, or Nut/OS binaries.
You could check u-boot documentation to see how to make your binary
compatible with u-boot. I guess it will need to link to some lib from
u-boot and use the u-boot's mkimage tool.

At least the linux kernel does need to go thru u-boot's mkimage before
you get an uImage for u-boot to load.

Kind Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa