[En-Nut-Discussion] Does anyone use an Olimex ARM-USB-TINY with a L9260

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Sat Mar 28 13:26:50 CET 2009

Hi!

> I updated to SAM v1.12 / SAM-BA-2.8 and everything works fine until the
> final step.
> 1) Initialize the SDRAM
> 2) Send File (I used events.bin)
> 3) Compare
> 4) go 0x20000000
>
> (AT91-ISP v1.12) 5 % go 0x20000000
> 0
> (AT91-ISP v1.12) 6 %
>
> The SAM-BA doesn't exit, it just returns a 0 and thats it. The SAM-BA
> interface is still responsive.

That's what is expected. SAM-BA wont exit, but your program will run.
SAM-BA can't communicate any longer with the board, as the board has
exited the bootloader and started the code.

Next you should check your UART to see your output... If nothing
happens, you might still have linker problems...

Bye,

Ole

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |