[En-Nut-Discussion] External flash

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Sun Mar 29 21:01:22 CEST 2009

Hi Juan,

> So basically, the external flash in the AT91SAM7X-EX is empty and I can use as I want, am I right?

I don't own one by myself, just had one for a project. But AFAIK yes,
you can use the external flash for whatever you like. In deed it just
can be a dataflash (connected via SPI), right?

Bye,

Ole

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |