[En-Nut-Discussion] Nutconf subtree construction

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 01:36:18 CEST 2009

Hi Hans,

   I got your conf files. I think I found the problem. You have Module
(nutgui), submodule (nutgui_devdrv_layer) with an options[2][n].

   Nutconf doesn't allow options to be an array of arrays, it can only
have one level. At least with current implementation, as NUTCOMPONENT
has only a linked list to NUTCOMPONENTOPTION. It's only one level.

   I think the component can have a child with childs though. I will
try to change your file to ilustrate, then I will get back to you.

Kind Regards,
   Thiago A. Correa