[En-Nut-Discussion] External interrupts on Ethernut 3

Petri Hyötylä phyotyla at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 12:53:47 CEST 2009

Hi
I was able to get edge triggered interrupts working by adding
    //Disable PIO for the FIQ pin
    outr(PIO_PDR, _BV(12));
before the interrupt enabling code but the level triggered interrupts still
renders the system unresponsive.
I don't know why that happens but I can live with that. My interrupt
routines would be more elegant if I got the low level triggering to work.
I'm may appear to advance slowly because I seem to have some problems with
with using the boot loader: According to the tftp logs it took over 1,5
hours to get the program uploaded.