[En-Nut-Discussion] Accessing device via NCS7 on EIR1.0

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Tue Mar 31 23:24:56 CEST 2009

Hi!

Doesn't anybody have any idea, why I can't initialze NCS7?
In the meanwhile I searched for the DM9000 code in nutos, where I copied
the NCS config from. Unfortunately this DmInit isn't called anywhere. So
I assume that the ethernet Interface is inited somewhere else. But there
is also no further reference to any kind of NCS besides in
crtat91_rom.S. Here some init is done that includes programming of the
several NCSx Outputs of the chip.
Unfortunately this file is not mentioned in any other file elsewhere.

So again I am stuck.

Any idea?

Best regards
Ulrich