[En-Nut-Discussion] twi -problem with EEPROM programming

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Sat May 23 21:22:57 CEST 2009

Hi!

Äh, why is the hardware TWi Driver still considered as broken? I mean,
we two spent a lot of time whith it and on my AT91SAM7X256-EK it works
pretty charmin.
Ok, the new one is in 4.9.x / trunk not in the older ones. But it can be
merged from the nwe into the older releases without any problem.

Regards,
Ulrich