[En-Nut-Discussion] Suggested modification to nut\net\tcpsm.c again

ennut at thezachariasgroup.com ennut at thezachariasgroup.com
Thu Nov 12 13:39:58 CET 2009

   I have heartache casting the 32 bit result from NutGetMillis() to uint16_t.
   Doesn't it make more sense to define so_retran_time as u_long
rather than u_short in sock_var.h ?

I didn't look at the code but I would check to see if the u_long
result from NutGetMillis() is
stored in so_time_wait. If so I would change it to u_long.

   Thoughts?

    Zack