[En-Nut-Discussion] Preferred way to send patches

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Fri Nov 6 10:21:25 CET 2009

Hi Uwe,

> what is the preferred way to send patches? This list, the sourceforge
> tracker or another media.

Te sourceforge tracker is a good place to place patches. If you send a
message to the list too your path will be noticed earlier.

> Anyway, I enter a patch to
> Allow to pass options to ROM/HEX/BIN Generation
> on this list (some time ago) and on the tracker, with no reaction so long.

Sorry if your message did not get any notice...

I searched the archive but did not find any patch concerning the
binary / hex generation? Do you have a link (to the archive) or could
you tell me the date?

I will review it asap, but from tomorrow on I'll be on holidays for a
week.

Bye,

Ole

| Embedded-IT                                                 |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |