[En-Nut-Discussion] ARP and UDP

Nathan Moore nategoose at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 15:49:48 CET 2009

Hi Paolo,

Following my previous post about this question, after a lot of
> packet sniffing with ettercap, wireshark and tcpdump.
> i can definitively say that if you throw out an UDP packet
> very early (seems about before 500 ms) after opening the socket
> it gets lost into the TCP guts of NutOs :( ...

If you can send one of the network dumps to this list maybe someone
will have an idea of what is happening.  It would be best if the time stamps
were either absolute (time of day) or relative for only the packets of
interest
("seconds since previously displayed packet" in wireshark).

Nathan