[En-Nut-Discussion] FTP server fails with very small files

Malte Marwedel m.marwedel at onlinehome.de
Thu Nov 12 11:54:38 CET 2009

Hello,
I observed, that putting very small files (less than 54 bytes in size)
to a board with Nut/OS results in a "550 Failed" with the ftp server.

I tried to find the cause of the problem and discovered that
NutFtpDataConnect retuns 0 because the NutTcpConnect call returns -1.
I further observed that the error goes away as soon as I placed some
debug outputs before the NutFtpDataConnect call. So, for me it looks
like a timing issue. Can someone verify this problem?
My system is: Arthernet board with Nut/OS 4.8.0 using gcc 4.3.2

Malte