[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut OS reliable on AT91SAM7X Evaluation Board?

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Thu Nov 19 11:35:04 CET 2009

Hi!

> Hihi, with my radio driver I was experimenting on that. I first need to
> send out 2 bytes for the chipset to set it to the right mode, then I
> have to send the complete radio packet. So I tried a double buffer DMA,
> programming the first page for 2 bytes of the command and the second
> pointer pair points to the data buffer.
>
> But I didn't get it to work, as I had not enough time to figure out how
> to enable the PDC support or what to do with these pipes mentioned in
> the PDC driver version. I'll keep on as I have time.

If you mind and I find it again, I could send you a short example
routine that uses SPI with PDC. It's not encapsulated in a NutOS driver
but a simple routine to communicate with a LCD display.

Bye,

Ole

| Embedded-IT                                                 |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |