[En-Nut-Discussion] NutOs running on cortex-m3

Adam Pierce adam at siliconsparrow.com
Sun Nov 29 11:37:39 CET 2009

Paulo - I've been working on trying to port it to Cortex-M3 too but it
sounds like you got further than I have. I managed to get some
configurator scripts working and a some CRT startup assembler code but I
am stumped with the threading part in context.c. It insists on a
"proper" ARM core.

I'd love to have a look at your code for this. I'm trying to get it
going on an LPC1758.

- Adam