[En-Nut-Discussion] SVN compilation fix: fs/fat.c

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 19:47:59 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 2:14 PM, Uwe Bonnes
<bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:

>    Thiago> Hi, On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 1:35 PM, Uwe Bonnes
>    Thiago> <bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:
>    >> -    BYTE firstsek_LEpathtab1_LE[4]; -    BYTE
>    >> firstsek_LEpathtab2_LE[4]; +    DWORD firstsek_LEpathtab1_LE; +
>    >>  DWORD firstsek_LEpathtab2_LE;
>
>    Thiago> I don't currently use this driver, but looks reasonable. Perhaps
>    Thiago> we should actually change all BYTE to uint8_t and all DWORD to
>    Thiago> uint32_t like the rest of the Nut/OS. The _t types are quite
>    Thiago> carefully defined, can't say if those upper letter types are.
>
> Should I provide a patch?

It would be great, but I think we should hear if Harald is Ok with it
first. I guess he will be, but as I don't maintain this driver, it's
best to be sure. It's possible that he forgot when we moved to those
uint32_t or perhaps there is a reason to keep it like that.

Kind Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa