[En-Nut-Discussion] SJA1000 driver

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Wed Oct 21 18:05:08 CEST 2009

Hi,

> I am using the original Ethernut3 with custom PCB connected to the expansion
> port.
> All these are fine ideas but this is one of those things that have to be
> ready by yesterday (ASAP).
> We happen to have AT90CAN128 boards in the lab so I'll go with one of those.
> I'm guessing (hoping) that it will be fairly easy to get the CAN working and
> also the SPI slave code.

I used this library in a project (running without OS):

http://www.kreatives-chaos.com/artikel/universelle-can-bibliothek#downloads

It works quite well, but still had several bugs. I sended patches to the
author but nothing happened yet. If you want to use the lib, let me
know, I'll send you the patch.

My application processes the can traffic and talks via SPI to several
SPI clients. I'm shure you would be able to use it together with the
Ethernut3.

Bye,

Ole

| Embedded-IT                                                 |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |