[En-Nut-Discussion] NutOS serial driver

Jason Bourne jucanpo at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 31 19:35:57 CET 2009

Hi,

I am using the NutOS v4.8.0. The application that I am writing needs to received 2070 bytes in one shot and also transmit 4096 bytes in one shot via RS232, I enabled interruptions to detect the end of the packet when I received data. If I increase the USART_RXBUFSIZ to 3072 bytes and the USART_TXBUFSIZ tp 5120. Do I have to have any considerations? Will The nutOS v4.8.0 crush due to this changes?

Thank you

Juan