[En-Nut-Discussion] Analog input

Marcus Jansson jansson.marcus at yahoo.se
Wed Sep 9 20:17:49 CEST 2009

 > Daniel wrote:
 >> Sadly I have to bother you again with ADC issues.
 >
 >It's an Ethernut 1.3 H.
 >
 >Daniel

Hi Daniel,
It is not sadly you have ADC issues. It's good!

I have written new experimental ADC functions for AT91. Not yet in the
trunk, though. I'm interested in writing them for AVR too. Unfortunately
I dont have the proper hardware for testing. But there might be
alternatives.

I guess you want your ADC to work asap. I dont know when I can have the
AVR code done. In the meantime, if I were you, I'd try the ADC without
using the specific NutOS functions. You can have NutOS in the
background, but write the ADC hardware registers directly. Maybe not
very convenient, but then you can see if you've got a hardware issue or
a NutOS software issue.

/Marcus