[En-Nut-Discussion] Possible bug in nutdebug.h?

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Mon Sep 14 17:48:37 CEST 2009

Hi!

I have a system that hangs... Not prblematic, but I'd like to know if that
comes from some of the NUTASSERTS() that there are.
Unfortunately if you #include <sys/nutdebug.h> the NUTASSERT is never
actiavted as it depends on #define NUTDEBUG.
#define NUTDEBUg is configured via Nutconf and placed in sys/os.h. But
sys/os.h is not included ontop of sys/nutdebug.h...

Or is there a special ide behind foring a user to always include sys/os.h
before sys/nutdebug.h?

Best regards, Ulrich