[En-Nut-Discussion] Analog Input

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Sep 15 17:03:15 CEST 2009

    Ole> Hi Daniel,
    >> I've managed it. Seems that I tried with the false pins. I'm
    >> confused, because if i look at the datasheet of ethernut and compare
    >> it with the board, the Expansion Port is connected in the same
    >> direction. But Analog Port is flipped around.

    Ole> Just another hint: One of the most common errors is not to switch
    Ole> of the JTAG port by setting the fuse bit correctly. If the JTAG
    Ole> port is enabled ADC conversion will not work on all channels.

The AT90CAN datasheet also tells about the JTD bit in the MCUCR controll
register. With the JTAG fuse programmed (default) and the JTD bit set in the
application program (write twice within four clock cycles), application
access to all ADC channels is possible, but also JTAG access whith the CPU
hold in reset.

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de