[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS 4.9.6 Beta

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Fri Sep 18 15:33:10 CEST 2009

Hi!

Two problems:
Can it be, that the emac drivers are bound in different files, or the
dependencies to nutconf have changed to bind them correctly? If I update to
the latest trunk, I get compiler errors about not defined devEth0. Then I
see that there are quite several files having only small differences in
their names that define this devEth0... I'm a bit confused now.
If I do a fresh new checkout, the dependencies are correct and I can
compile the httd demo.

Second my two script files, previously located in nut/tools/scripts are
missing, so the arm-oocd burning option is no longer functioning.
Who threw them away and why?

Best regards, Ulrich

http://ethernut.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ethernut?view=rev&revision=2702