[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS 4.9.6 Beta

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Sat Sep 19 19:52:34 CEST 2009

Hi!

The files never got checked in...

The problem is the following:
I work with several different repositories, some for private, the one
from ethernut at sourceforge and some for business.

When I wrote something for public in my other repositories, I merge it
with winmerge to the ethernut repository. Some times I copy over
directories... Unfortunately Winmerge copies over the .svn subdirectory
too. So the svn tree shows the correct version and symbols, but it
doesn't see, that this .svn is not from the upper directories svn.
And an svn commit simply skips this directory silently.

To bad!

So I add this scripts from nut/tools/flash now into the trunk and they
should be added to the beta as they work really smooth. Especially with
openocd 0.2.0.

Best regards
Ulrich