[En-Nut-Discussion] INFO: CortexM3 and LPC2xxx series can be integrated

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Wed Apr 14 20:53:16 CEST 2010

Hi allm

I branched out two fresh versions of the trunk for integration of two
new generations of controllers.

https://ethernut.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ethernut/branches/devnut_cortexm3
This fresh copy of the todays trunk should only be used for integration
of CortexM3 family of processors. Check it out and merge your work.

https://ethernut.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ethernut/branches/devnut_lpc2xxx
This fresh copy is for NXPs LPC2xxx series of CPUs. I'll start that one
based on Betty.TV remote control as a dev-kit. If anyone is interested,
mail me, there are still many of them available.
If anyone else is interested in contributing LPC code, just join in.

Best regards,
Ulrich