[En-Nut-Discussion] MSS not calculated correctly

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Sun Apr 25 12:53:49 CEST 2010

[...]

First of all, thank you very much for this detailed analysis. I didn't
follow it now but I'll check it later.

> Regards
>
> Henrik
>

> PS1: This also may have been the explanation of the issue András Szemző has
> reported on the 30/9/2009.

Yes, that may be, but there where additional bugs reported leading down
into the stacks space.

> PS2: I am also not sure if topics like this should go to the mailing list or
> rather be lodged as bug report on SourceForge instead (or both)?

Bugs like this should always be reported into the bugtracker. Even a
small summary of you analysis should be put into the report. For us
admins it is much easier to reject something as to crawl through the
history of the mailinglist to find the explanations for the bug. On the
other hand a bug list can become crowded if to many discussions append
to every bug report.

The perfect compromise would be to add a note to the bugreport reporting
the date and topic of the related discussion in the mailinglist.

Best regards, Ulrich