[En-Nut-Discussion] Set Idle Heartbeat on entry and reset on leave of idle function

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Thu Apr 29 20:51:59 CEST 2010

Hi Uwe,

I like this patch. Can you upload both to sourceforge and please correct
one minor thing. The naming convention should be xxx_yyy_PORT and
xxx_yyy_PIN for Port and Pin of a CPU.
In the NutConf file you name it IDLE_HEARTBEAT_DDR, while in the code
you name it IDLE_HEARTBEAT_BIT. I thing the DDR
(Data-Direction-Register) is intrinsically defined by the Port and Pin.

Is there a reason for not making this available to all CPUs?

Best regards, Ulrich