[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 2.1 Boards

Steve Kelly s.kelly at planetcontrols.com.au
Tue Aug 24 06:32:46 CEST 2010

HI All

Just an update to anyone who was interested in the Ethernut 2.1 boards I listed for sale last week.
I have 30+ 2.1 boards and 2 x Ethernut 3 boards. I am happy to do a bulk deal if anyone is interested.

The whole lot for $1500.00 AU.

Just a reminder that they have had the M128 crystal changed to 16mhz though.

Steve Kelly
Projects and Systems Development Engineer

Planet Controls Pty Ltd
36 Costin Street
Fortitude Valley Q 4006

Tel: 07 3852 1255
Fax: 07 3852 1272
Mobile: 0402 350 818
Email: s. kelly @ planetcontrols .com. au
Web: www . planetcontrols .com. au

Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the named recipients. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Planet Controls Pty Ltd. Warning: Although Planet Controls Pty Ltd has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.