[En-Nut-Discussion] Question about the AVR32 linker scripts, uc3a0512_sdram.ld

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 15:11:48 CEST 2010

Hi Michael,

     Sorry I didn't reply your previous email sooner.

     I don't know too much about ldscripts, so it was based mostly on
what was available, examples and experimentation. It's quite possible
that there are still a few problems with them.

     The ES chips should work fine with ethernut, and I had previously
run the httpd example to test the Nut/OS port for AVR32, so it should
run on any board, ES or not.

Kind Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa