[En-Nut-Discussion] Porting Nut/OS to atmel's SAM3U (cortex-m3)

Nikolay Zamotaev n.zamotaev at metrotek.spb.ru
Mon Feb 1 10:29:50 CET 2010

quote on Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 03:16:30PM +0100 (Ole Reinhardt):

> Hi!
>
> > I am currently porting Nut/OS to Atmel's SAM3U processor (Arm Cortex-M3
> >  core). This port is based on earlier one for the LM3S6965 by Paulo Silva
>
> Great work! Thanks alot! Every new supported architecture is very much
> wellcome.
>
> > First question: should I send patches here (after I clean up the code),
> > 	or is there other address for this?
>
> If possible use the Sourceforge bug tracker to add your patches and
> announce them here on the list.

Hi again.

I posted patch done against svn revision r2881
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410689&aid=2943586&group_id=34079

It is still in cleanup stage, so suggestions are welcome.

I am currently in process of writing support for GPIO and USB device
controller.
Is there any framework for supporting USB in NutOS?

--
Nikolaj Zamotaev
STC Metrotek