[En-Nut-Discussion] EIR and java script

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Wed Feb 3 22:19:28 CET 2010

Hi Ole!

Big support from you all, that's fine.

Ole Reinhardt schrieb:
> Hi Ulrich,
>
> To give you a little example I could send you a simple page that is used
> in one of our research products. It loads a jpeg file without reloading
> the page again.
>
> If you are interested I'll send you the page as private mail as the
> project is no open source.

Ole, my eMail is always open for a mail from you :)

Best regards and thank you.

Are you on CeBit or Embedded World this year? On CeBit I don't know yet,
and if only one day. But on EW I booked some seminars with some
colleagues and I'll stay there two or three days. If you or anyone else
from the list is there we might meet for a coffee. Dates will be posted.