[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 5 status?

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Thu Feb 11 21:13:37 CET 2010

Hehe, everyone is asking :)

I got a version C sample, but did not had time to check it as I had to
collect some datasheets for a plugin board that we need for the EN5. As
far as I know, production will start this month. But Harald has to
confirm that.

So, I will pick up the board now and see, what is running. Then I give a
report.

Best regards, Ulrich