[En-Nut-Discussion] embedded world 2010

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 02:47:28 CET 2010

Hi,

   Sorry I didn't reply earilier. Here in Brazil it's an extended
holliday due to the Carnival. Before today, I hadn't turned the
computer on since Friday :)

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 11:31 AM, Harald Kipp <harald.kipp at egnite.de> wrote:
> So I changed my plans and will go there, hopefully being able to meet
> one or the other. If you plan to go to Nuremberg as well, I'd like to
> ask you to add an entry to the table on this Wiki page:

   I will be there for the whole week between 1st March and 5th. The
only day I have booked for conferences is the March 3rd, so I
basically have all of the other days free, I will be visiting the
exposition, but will do on any of the free days. I will stay next to
the Altstat, should be easy enought to meet in most places as that's
well connected.

> http://www.ethernut.de/nutwiki/Nut_Developer%27s_Conference

  I'm updating the page with my details. Btw, from google maps it
looks like there is one nice Cafe next to the Hauptbahnhof, It would
be nice if we could get one of the cisco centers though.

Kind Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa