[En-Nut-Discussion] embedded world 2010

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 17:46:37 CET 2010

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 9:33 PM, Ulrich Prinz <uprinz2 at netscape.net> wrote:
> Hi Thiago,
>
> I was in Nürnberg once in a while but not for sightseeing. For me only
> Wednesday is available for meeting after the exposition. Why not spend
> it with some literautre :)

Nürnberg is quite nice, last time me and a colegue walked thru most of
the Altstat.
Looks like the exposition ends at around 18:00hs and it's only 8
minutes by U-bahn to the Hbf station.

> But let's ask Ole and Harald, what they think about that and if they can
> join in.

Sure, the more the merrier :)
Harald will only be there 1 day on the Thursday 4th. If we can meet on
the 4th, I guess it would be best if we could get there earlier, as he
will be leaving on the same day, time would be tight for him by the
end of the day.

I will be there for 5 days, so I'm also open to multiple meetings :)

> ...and yes, if only half of that is true what they tell about brasilian
> Carnival, I understand why you didn't reply earlier... or I wonder that
> you already can replay again :)

I wish it were true hehe.
For most it's just a big holiday to go to beach or to the country
side. It ended today (Ash Wednesday) and ppl usually only comes to
work after mid day. If you want to escape the cold next year, that's
not a bad time to visit Brazil, one can see the parade and all. Madona
and Beyonce were here for the Carnival hehe.

Regards,
   Thiago A. Correa